Kathy Van Zeeland Poseidon Flap Hobo Bag  » Other  »
  • I ordered the bag in leopard print (I love leopard prints
  • I like the fashionable look and the shiny exterior of this bag
  • I’d recommend this to other women out there who has a fashion sense because this one is definitely a worthy buy

• by solfaja

I fell in love with this feminine handbag when I was browsing at Zappos, that I ordered it fast before telling my husband first. As soon as it was delivered to me, I was very satisfied with the look and feel of this bag.

I ordered the bag in leopard print (I love leopard prints!) and when my husband saw it he did not complain because he

too love how it looks (it’s very feminine) and he did not mind too much that it was a little bit pricey for a handbag.

I like the fashionable look and the shiny exterior of this bag.

It’s not too big or small, just perfectly sized purse.

It has plenty of room to hold things that I carry with me when I go out such as my wallet,

• eyeglass, makeup, cell phone, and other small knick knacks.

What I love most about this purse is the adjustable strap which I can easily change according to how I like it.

Unlike other handbags with a fixed handle, this one can be adjusted according to my preference.

It gives a little bit of different look to it.

I use this bag mostly when I go shopping or when

my family goes to casual dinner.

It fits perfectly to my casual attire.

I could see that this handbag is made of durable materials (by the touch and feel of it) so I am looking forward to using it for years.

This is my one of my favorites.

I’d recommend this to other women out there who has a fashion sense because this one is definitely a worthy buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12910864121131/k2311a109/10.9.09