Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diaper
  • I like the soft feel of this diaper both inside and out
  • I love the comfort that this diaper brings to my baby
  • I highly recommend this to other moms out there

• by solfaja

I only use Pampers brand of diaper after my baby got red rashes in her bottom after using a different brand. She used Pampers while at the hospital after she was born. But since I was hoping to save on diaper costs, I tried to let her use Huggies.

However, she developed rashes after one day of using it. So I switched back to using Pampers

Swaddlers again because I don’t want my child to suffer.

Even if I have to spend a little bit extra, it’s okay. From then on, this is the only brand of diaper that I trust.

I like the soft feel of this diaper both inside and out; it almost feels like cloth. Of all the diapers I’ve tried for my baby, this is the only one ...

• which is very soft to touch.

It looks thin but it’s very absorbent. My daughter is seven months old (she uses size 2) and she only used 2 diapers in one night.

I’m happy because even if the diaper gets wet, it is still dry, which decreases the likelihood of rashes. I like the wetness indicator in this one too.

The yellow line turns blue once

my baby needs a diaper change. It makes it easier.

I love the comfort that this diaper brings to my baby. I can tell just by touching it that it’s very comfortable.

This product is worth the price not only because of its quality but also the advantages it brings to our baby and to our family overall. I highly recommend this to other moms out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54910864111131/k2311a109/10.9.09