Fisher Price Open Top Take-Along Swing  » Baby care  »
  • Thankfully, her grandma gave us a present that solved the problem

• by eulariza

Putting down my one month+ old baby to sleep was a bit challenging specially that I had her through C-section. Slow dancing while I carried her was our normal ritual when it’s nap time. Thankfully, her grandma gave us a present that solved the problem: a Fisher Price Open Top Take-Along Swing. The very first time I tried the swing, it was

very effective. I even call it the “magic swing” because when I put my baby on the swing when she cues drowsiness, a few minutes later, she’s already in the dream world.

This product helps me a lot when it comes to time management. Instead of spending at least 20 minutes carrying, rocking, and dancing the baby to put her to sleep, this swing ...

• does it all for me. Because of that, I am able to do some household chores or do other things in the house.

My only problem with the swing is the noise it makes everytime I turn it on. It’s not a loud noise, but annoying enough to startle my baby specially when I put her on the swing while she’s already asleep. So

what I do is, before I lay her down on the swing, I turn it on first. But there are times I just forget to do it.

The batteries lasted for 3 weeks. If I have to estimate how many hours I use it everyday, most probably 5 hours. I turn it off when my baby is already sound asleep to save batteries.

Fisher Price Open Top Take-Along Swing

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54910863841131/k2311a109/10.9.09