Westblend Two In One  » Housewares  »
  • In my opinion, this device is not worth the $50 that you have to pay for it

• by eliteplus

West Blend-Espresso/Coffee Maker is a two in one machine. In my opinion, this device is not worth the $50 that you have to pay for it. That is actually a very economic price for a machine that can either make an espresso or a pot of coffee, depending on your choice.

That kind of thinking though can get you into trouble. I had my espresso/coffee maker less than a year and the espresso part stopped working.

I used it a lot, so I made sure I kept it clean following the instructions. Evidently cleaning it did not help.

The coffee side works great. But, my opinion is if you are going to buy a two in one machine, both sides should work properly.

If only the coffee side works then why not get just a coffee maker. It would be a lot cheaper.

My recommendation would be to not buy this brand. In ...

• Westblend Two In One
      the long run if you do like espresso’s, then you will either end up going to Starbuck’s and paying $3.

25 for one, or you would end up buying another espresso machine. This would end up costing you more money.

In my opinion, you should check out purchasing them separately or do

research on them to see which is the better quality brand to buy. That is what I am going to do, because in the long run it will save you time and money as well as frustration from a machine not working when you want your espresso.

Thumbs down, on this brand of espresso/coffee maker.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53910863791131/k2311a109/10.9.09