Gatsby Oil Control Film
  • What I like about this Gatsby is that is the cheaper one compared to them
  • I am using the non-powdered one because I really want to avoid dirt or old build up
  • I have been using oil control film for several months and that’s the first time I had this issue

• by Maristelle

I first learned these blue sheets through the commercial but when I was shopping for it, there is no more Pond’s and Clean & Clear’s brand so I just contented myself with Gatsby Oil Control Film. The blue thin sheets are the same as the famous brand. What I like about this Gatsby is that is the cheaper one compared to them. This pack contains 100 sheets which only prove that it is really affordable.

My oily skin annoys me at times because I can clearly see the oil building

up on my T-zone especially on my nose. With this Gatsby Oil Control Film, I can almost have a handy hanky with me to wipe out the oil. This oil control film is somewhat a miracle sheet for me because it absorbs the oil from my face. It changes its color from deep blue to transparent blue as a sign of oil absorption. I can see if the entire sheet had accumulated the oil or just part of it by checking this color changes. There are actually two types ...

• of Gatsby Oil Control Film; the powdered and the non-powdered types. I am using the non-powdered one because I really want to avoid dirt or old build up. It is enough for me that the oils are being removed.

The miracle sheet works perfectly well until one time; I’ve got this unusual break out on my face. I got scared with my zits and think that this film is the one causing it. I have been using oil control film for several months and that’s the first time I had

this issue. I just treat the pimple the usual way until it heals itself. I do not really think that it is Gatsby Oil Control Film that had caused it. Because if it is really the one, I should have those irritation even on my first use. Right now, I still have this blue sheets with me to treat my oily face really well. I sometimes wear my face bear recently so this Gatsby Oil Control Film helps me get rid of excess oil and leave my face with a matte finish.

cooys says :

hi i just read your article re gatsby oil control film.am actually using it for years now, and i dont know where to buy it here in Abu Dhabi. Hope you can help me. tHanks.

Carmie Kane says :

Hi cooys,

You may find it on any Filipino store in Abu Dhabi of if not, chech out ebay.ph there are various Gatsby products online. But generally, it is being sold here in the Philippines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31910863661131/k2311a109/10.9.09