Del Monte Fit ‘n Right Drink
  • I love the four season flavor, I really believe in this product when you say looses weight this the right drink
  • As all the testimonials in the commercial it really base on thier true experience in drinking the fruit drink

• by Reigne

I just love this drink so much. It true that it will you loose weight. Before After delivery of my baby a month after i take this juice like 3 times a day.

I just cant imagine the weight i looses in a week. Like everyday i can feel the difference.

Very fast result and it is not harmful becuase it is all natural. I love

the four season flavor, I really believe in this product when you say looses weight this the right drink.

You dont have to worry about anything worst because it wont harm your body. It will just make you more sexy everyday you drink it.

You will truly achieve the kind of figure you really wanted. But of course you need to do a natural exercise.

...

• To let you become more fit. As all the testimonials in the commercial it really base on thier true experience in drinking the fruit drink.

After delivery of my baby i was so so fat i can even grab my bulges in my stomach. All the fats in it i can see it.

But when i discover this and started drinking it, it really made me

into a slimmer body and that i really get the attention of the most people sorrounding me. Becuase i am tall and i kinda slim, i got the right figure i really wanted to get.

Just maintain this Drink and proper exercise, you will really get loose your fats. I just love it.

I feel like i have a kind of body that never undergo maternity delivery.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34910863601131/k2311a109/10.9.09