Logitech V450 Wireless Laser Mouse  » Hardware  »
  • I bought this wireless mouse from “Amazon” called “Logitech V450 Wireless Laser Mouse”
  • Another thing I like about this mouse is its battery life, and the mouse on/off system

• by mylotlove

I always wanted to buy a wireless mouse, it was like a childhood dream of mine to buy a wireless mouse and keyboard, and I fulfilled my dream to buy a wireless mouse last weekend. But I am sad that I haven’t got the money to buy the wireless keyboard, so I have to stick with the mouse only. I bought this wireless mouse from “Amazon” called “Logitech

V450 Wireless Laser Mouse”.

At first I was stunned by looking this mouse. Its design is too good for a mouse. As I said before that it is a wireless mouse so it looks even cool without the cord. It comes with a USB micro receiver, through which the mouse connects to the PC. All of the features of this mouse is helpful, and specially the horizontal scrolling feature ...

• is really helpful. I am using Windows Vista Ultimate, and this mouse is working perfectly with this operating system.

Another thing I like about this mouse is its battery life, and the mouse on/off system. I can switch off mouse anytime I want, and it really helps me to save the power. Logitech said that it has a 1 year of battery life, so let’s see it runs for

that long or not.

Overall I can say that it helps me to do my work more easily, and efficiently. I am really happy to own this wireless mouse, and people looking for a wireless mouse in cheap I can say for them that go for this mouse it comes around 30$, and the price is really cheap for a wireless mouse, so you can go for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33910863461031/k2311a109/10.9.09