Buca Di Beppo Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
  • Before I went to this restaurant I thought I knew what Italian food was, but I didn't have a clue
  • Buca Di Beppo serves up their food nice and fresh, and with the best ingredients one can get
  • The staff is friendly, the atmosphere cozy with its interesting d飯r, and the quality of the food tops it all off
  • What I love about Buca Di Beppo is that if you want something light they also have some great salads and appetizers available

• by Aoi
      Italian like it was meant to be. Before I went to this restaurant I thought I knew what Italian food was, but I didn’t have a clue.

one can get.

As a result, their food is extremely flavorful! The servings are all in family sized portions so you can eat out with a large family, a group of friends, or simply spit one or two dishes with a close ...

• friend.

It is really the ideal restaurant for a get together for this reason, if no other.

The staff is friendly, the atmosphere cozy with its interesting d飯r, and the quality of the food tops it all off.

Additionally Buca Di

Beppo sports a full bar and some excellent traditional desserts.

Dieters beware!

What I love about Buca Di Beppo is that if you want something light they also have some great salads and appetizers available.

I highly recommend the mozzarella caprese!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7240886341131/k2311a0824/8.24.06