Omega Pain Killer Liniment  » Medicine  »
  • The first time I used Omega pain killer liniment, I thought it was too strong for me
  • I found the smell too strong and the feeling of the absorbed ointment was too hot for me

• by emeyardyey

I am a nurse and standing for long hours is a part of my job. this causes a great deal of muscle pain on my part, most especially around the leg area. One of the remedies that I do is propping up my feet above three pillows while lying down or I will just have a relaxing

massage afterwards.

However, doing these things are not enough for me to be able to feel more comfortable and to lessen the pain that I feel. I always buy Omega Pain killer liniment at our local drugstore because this product gives me fast acting relief from muscle and joint pain.

The first time I used Omega pain killer ...

• liniment, I thought it was too strong for me. I found the smell too strong and the feeling of the absorbed ointment was too hot for me. However, it was just at the start. After a few minutes, it was more relaxing. This liniment stays long but acts fast. And I was actually looking for something stronger
        when it faded.

I also thought that this product was too oily but I was wrong. when I applied it, it was really absorbed rapidly into the skin and was hot in a few minutes. The menthol effect really takes away or numbs away the pain in muscles. The scent also makes me feel more relaxed and rejuvinated.

Omega Pain Killer Liniment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26910863361031/k2311a109/10.9.09