Zhen de Shou Slimming Capsules  » Health  »
  • I know that the use of slimming pills are not advocated due to a lot of health reasons, but they are available in the market for people who doesn't have the time and luxury of going to the gym or hiring a personal trainer
  • I think it just boosts my metabolism because it makes me feel hot, like I have drank caffeine

• by emeyardyey

I have tried Zhen de Shou slimming capsules in order to lose weight. I have always had a hard time losing weight through proper diet and exercise. I know that the use of slimming pills are not advocated due to a lot of health reasons, but they are available in the market for people who doesn’t have the time and luxury of going to the gym or hiring a personal trainer.

I myself have a

strict budget and I can’t afford expensive weight loss treatments and medicine. Thant is why I tried Zhen de Shou slimming pills because not only they are inexpensive, they are effective for me as well.

Unlike other slimming medicines or teas, Zhen de shou capsules doesn’t cause diarrhea or loss of appetite. I think it just boosts my metabolism because it makes me feel hot, like I have drank caffeine. And it makes me feel ...

• energetic and giddy. Together with this regimen, I also do random at home exercises and try to control my diet so as not to binge on food like I always do.

The only thing I don’t really like with this is the way it causes me to thirst. I am always thirsty when I take these capsules so I drink lots of water whenever I take them. I take them in the morning when I

wake up and around 1 hour before eating breakfast.

After consuming the 10 capsules, in 10 days, I have lost 10 pounds! I really lost weight and for me, 10 pounds of lost weight is such a big deal. There was a big difference in my appearance and I felt really good losing that amount of extra baggage.

I think I will try it again if ever I gain the weight back. But hopefully, I it won’t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34910863341031/k2311a109/10.9.09