Paiute Palace Casino  » Casino  »
2742 North Sierra Highway, Bishop, California
  • Definitely I had fun at the tables of Paiute Palace casino

• by surehelp

Paiute Palace casino was a decent casino at a nice tourist spot. Perhaps this is the only casino at Bishop. So when I was at the Mammoth Lake I did not think twice to visit this house too. I am really happy to have this casino at Bishop because Mammoth Lake itself was such a delightful site and Paiute Palace casino added to the entire entertainment of the trip. Paiute Palace was not a very large casino.

But for a place like Bishop the size was pretty handy. The casino was a relaxed kind of a house where it is all about unadulterated fun, nice chatting and

some eye catching scenery. They had their own gas station which actually made me aware of the casino. I did not see a hotel but any way at stayed at Mammoth only.

As a Paiute Palace casino was a tribe owned the collection charges were not there. It was a very good thing so that I was able to have maximum fun without losing my shirt at Paiute Palace casino. The gaming floor was neatly arranged with the temperature perfect for the location. Seeing the entire set up and staffing I did not expect much of a customer service at Paiute Palace casino, but to my surprise ...

• I did not face any such issues.

The casino primarily consisted of slot machines. There was more number of slot machines at Paiute Palace casino than I expected from a casino of this size. Payout that I got was also pretty decent. The cashier area was relatively small with mediocre window.

People playing at Paiute Palace casino was a mix of tourists and locals. This was good in one way that overall ambience was improved. I was able to meet some very nice people out there at my next seats. Table games were there in numbers countable with fingers on the hand.

The tables arranged at the

centre space of the casino in style. I liked this novel way of arranging the casino. However table games were nothing to describe about. The usual stuff of shoe blackjack was running hot.

The rules were average. Dealer standing on seventeen was there which was of course good. Definitely I had fun at the tables of Paiute Palace casino. There was no separate poker room at Paiute Palace casino.

I saw some Texas hold ‘em tables laid there but no action was going. The tournaments happen only on stipulated times not daily at Paiute Palace casino. For any one visiting Bishop Paiute Palace casino is a good place to relax and have calm fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48810863290731/k2311a108/10.8.09