HP NetBook 1116NR
0.5
  • I don't like how the buttons are on the side
  • I think that this net book is a poor choice
  • I recommend that you do not buy this laptop, you will regret it

• by sneakerfiend

The HP Net book is horrible. I returned mine. The only good part about it is how it looks.

I like the design on the cover. I got it because it was not too expensive and was suppose to be better for surfing the internet

while traveling.

The net book is small and portable but over all i hate it. The track pad is terrible.

I don’t like how the buttons are on the side. The web cam is absolutely horrible.

My phone takes better pictures than it. The keyboard is bad too.

The keys are too close and makes me press too many buttons at one time. It isn’t back lit so i cant type at night.

The hard drive is way to small. The battery life is terrible too, it dies way ...

• HP NetBook 1116NR
      too quickly.

The one thing that really gets to me is how slow the computer is. I have nothing saved on my hard drive, and it goes extremely slow.

My cousin used his blackberry web browser against mine, and he went through the whole site

before my net book brought up the home page. Another thing is that it over heats a lot, and is always freezing.

I think that this net book is a poor choice. I recommend that you do not buy this laptop, you will regret it.

Trust me!!!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63810863130731/k2311a108/10.8.09