Sims 3 for the PC  » Games  »
  • It is definitely better than the previous versions
  • I love that you can pick the traits of your sim
  • When your wife gets pregnant she actually has to hold the baby for a little while and then they come out as newborn babies

• by sneakerfiend

I just got my laptop and the first game I went and bought was The Sims 3. I absolutely love playing this game. I can sit down for hours and just play. It is definitely better than the previous versions.

Now you build your character and there are a lot more characteristics to chose from. There are lots of different clothes to choose from and you can pick and edit the color of these items. Also if you go on the website you can make

your own patterns, download them, use them in the game and share the item with people all over the world.

I love that you can pick the traits of your sim. It allows you to really personalize your sim. In the Sims 3 your sim has life goals, that you can accept and complete to gain happiness and life points.

When you get enough life points you can buy extra traits as well as re select all your traits over again. One great feature is ...

• that you sim actually grows. They have birthday parties get older and eventually die.

I love the fact that you can now get your own car. There are some nice cars in the game. There are lots of furniture to choose from as well.

It allows you to make your house your own. There are also no loading screens. You never have to wait for your sim to go somewhere.

Its great. In this game there are now community gyms and pools. It is

a great place to meet people and get some exercise.

I love the relationships in this game. When your wife gets pregnant she actually has to hold the baby for a little while and then they come out as newborn babies. You actually have to take care of them.

The jobs are pretty much the same except now you can be a thief and astronaut. I love this game it is great. I think that every one should get a copy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28810863100731/k2311a108/10.8.09