VS Pro Camouflage FX Concealer Palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, before going to Sephora to get my concealer, I decided to stop by Victoria’s Secret since it was on my way to Sephora
  • As soon as I entered their “beauty” room, I immediately noticed their new line of makeup
  • The FX Concealer Palette definitely caught my eye since it was a lot cheaper than my usual Smashbox one
  • But then again that’s a problem I’ve had with almost all concealers I’ve used, and I don’t really mind having to reapply my concealer throughout the day
  • I think buying this palette is a good investment because it already comes with the green and the orange shade so you don’t have to buy them separately

• by pennylane

This concealer hails from the latest brad of make up, the VS Pro, by Victoria’s Secret. I recently ran out of my Smashbox Concealer, so I had to take a trip to the mall to buy a brand new one. However, before going to Sephora to get my concealer, I decided to stop by Victoria’s Secret since it was on my way to Sephora. As soon as I entered their “beauty” room, I immediately noticed their new line of makeup.

The FX Concealer Palette definitely caught my eye since it was a lot cheaper than my usual Smashbox one. However, that was not the only reason it caught my eye. You see, as the name mentions, you get a whole palette of concealers, not just one shade! The five

colors: green, orange, tan, medium, and light all serve different purposes. The orange is to conceal purple (as in dark under-eye circles) and the green one is to cancel out any redness you have on your face (as in blemishes). I have no use for the tan because it is too dark for my skin tone. I usually use the medium as my basic concealer (after applying the red or the green), and then use the light as a highlighter and a third and final step. I know it seems like a lot of work, but it’s definitely worth it.

Now, as I mentioned before, I was mainly concerned about concealing my dark under-eye circles. I usually don’t break out, so I don’t really use the green as much.

• However, the orange shade is heaven-sent! I had heard about using orange lipstick on your dark circles to cancel out the purple, but never tried it. The pigments are very concentrated so a little goes a lot way. The concealer comes with a decent brush, however, I always use my fingers to gently dab it on my skin. I’ve only been using this for a week, but I have a feeling that it will last me a while considering how pigmented it is and how little I have had to conceal a lot!

I am very satisfied with this concealer mainly because it does its job of hiding imperfections. However, it does settle into the fine lines after maybe a few hours. And you do have to reapply it

or do minor touch-ups. But then again that’s a problem I’ve had with almost all concealers I’ve used, and I don’t really mind having to reapply my concealer throughout the day.

I applied my make up at 9:00ish this morning and at 3:30pm, it still looks really good. I’ll probably reapply it once before I go out tonight.

I think buying this palette is a good investment because it already comes with the green and the orange shade so you don’t have to buy them separately. Also, the concealer itself is very thick and concentrated so it will last a while. I usually just dab the concealer on my fingertip once and then apply it on my face. So far the palette does not even look like it has been used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31810863070731/k2311a108/10.8.09