VS Pro Voluptuous FX Mascara
  • So, I decided that even if I did not like it, I would not have to worry about a lot of money being wasted
  • Let me start by saying what I love the most about this mascara
  • But for now, for those months when I am a little tight on money, I will definitely cherish the VS Pro Voluptuous mascara
  • But I’m glad I found this mascara because it’s a cheaper and almost as good as my favorite mascara

• by pennylane

Once again, this mascara is also from the brand new line by Victoria’s Secret called VS Pro. I recently ran out of my DiorShow (well I did not run out of it exactly, it was just getting really clumpy because I have had for more than three months now). I wanted to buy a cheaper mascara since I cannot afford to spend $23 on a tube of mascara every three months. I ended up buying the VS pro mascara while I was out searching for a new concealer. I ended up buying both their concealer and mascara.

The VS Pro Voluptuous FX mascara claims that it was created by makeup artists who work backstage on Victoria’s Secret runway shows. Who does not want to looks like Adriana Lima? I certainly do. It

promised the “fake lashes” look, just like DiorShow does. Therefore, I caved in a bought it. Also, it was a lot cheaper than DiorShow. So, I decided that even if I did not like it, I would not have to worry about a lot of money being wasted. However, I should mention that the tube is a lot smaller. I would say its almost half the size of the DiorShow that I used to use. Therefore, this mascara is probably going to last me a month, or two months at the most.

Let me start by saying what I love the most about this mascara. It does not clump! Sometimes I go crazy when applying my mascara and put on one too many coats. But however much you put on it does ...

• not clump what so ever. It does not lengthen much, but it does make your lashes a lot thicker and add a lot of volume to it. But I am never really concerned about length because I have super long lashes, only they are sparse. Therefore, I usually just buy thickening mascaras, as opposed to lengthening.

I am glad I ended up buying this mascara. Of course, it’s no DiorShow. But then again, no other mascara can beat DiorShow. But for now, for those months when I am a little tight on money, I will definitely cherish the VS Pro Voluptuous mascara.

The only negative aspect of this mascara is its size. The tube seems to be half the size of regular mascaras. However, they say you should replace your mascara every

three months anyway. And sometimes the regular sized mascaras get all clumpy and dry up on you before you can even use them up. So, I’m not really complaining about the size. And the price was very decent at $12. That is way better than $23 for DiorShow.

Also, this mascara does not flake. My old DiorShow was starting to flake and would end up under my eyes, giving me dark shadows, by the end of the day. But the VS Pro Mascara does not flake. And it comes off easily at night with water and face wash. Like I said before, if I can afford it I will definitely go back to my DiorShow. But I’m glad I found this mascara because it’s a cheaper and almost as good as my favorite mascara.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31810863050731/k2311a108/10.8.09