Western External Hard Drive TB  » Electronics  »
  • I bought the Western External Hard Drive TB to back up my music files and I mean this is one of the best purchases I’ve ever bought
  • The thing that I like about the Western External Hard drive is that it allows me to transfer my files off o my computer onto the hard drive

• by crystalowy

It’s a golden rule that if you have important documents and or data then you Ust back them up on some type of external hard drive or a disc.

I bought the Western External Hard Drive TB to back up my music files and I mean this is one of the best purchases I’ve ever bought. The thing that I like about the Western External Hard

drive is that it allows me to transfer my files off o my computer onto the hard drive. It works pretty fast and it works well with my internal hard drive on my computer.

It has so much space on it that I don’t have to worry about buying another one for a while. NowI will say that you can buy a GB Western hard ...

• drive if all you are backing up is documents. But if you are backing up music files then I would suggest that you buy a TB.

There was one thing that I didn’t like about the Western External Hard Drive was that it did not come with set up instructions. That made me angry because I was having a hard time figuring out what was what

and how to find it on my computer. Then come to find out it really wasn’t all that compatible with my Vista OS. So I had to work around a few obsticles.The thing I would suggest is that they put an instruction manual in the box or something. I really didn’t appreciate having to go online to find out how to setup my Western Hard drive properly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16810862940631/k2311a108/10.8.09