Sony- Canceling headphones  » Electronics  »
2.0
  • I have a hard time editing my music with the headphones that I had so I decided to buy a pair of noise cancelling headphones so that way I would be able to hear everything that I needed to hear
  • The reason I bought them was to cancel out the outside noise
  • Another thing that I noticed about the Sony headphones was that the cord got a shortage in them
  • I will personally tell you that if you are trying to buy a pair of headphones for music editing then I wouldn’t recommend the Sony’s

• by crystalowy

I have a hard time editing my music with the headphones that I had so I decided to buy a pair of noise cancelling headphones so that way I would be able to hear everything that I needed to hear.

I have spent hundreds on headphones so buying the Sony’s for $50 was a breeze

for me. But at the same time I wasn’t happy with the results either. The reason I bought them was to cancel out the outside noise.

Even though they didn’t do what I wanted them to do, they were comfortable. The were form fitting to the head and I liked that. But still I didn’t ...

• like the fact that they didn’t serve their purpose.

The noise reduction isn’t high either. Another thing that I noticed about the Sony headphones was that the cord got a shortage in them. After a few months of use I was trying to exchange them for another pair. Even after I got a new pair I

was still experiencing a shortage in my cord.

I will personally tell you that if you are trying to buy a pair of headphones for music editing then I wouldn’t recommend the Sony’s. I would advise that you spend a few more bucks on a pair of headphones that will help you accomplish what you need done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16810862930631/k2311a108/10.8.09