Panasonic fax/phone/copier  » Electronics  »
  • I think that having a fax machine makes my life much more easier
  • I decided to get this one because it does more than just fax
  • I didn’t have a copy machine anymore so I thought this would be a great investment
  • I like the fact that I can store up to 24 papers for fax receptions
  • If you are looking for a fax machine that does more than one thing then I would recommend this one to you

• by crystalowy

I don’t know what I would do without my fax machine. I think that having a fax machine makes my life much more easier. I do a lot of faxing and most important it helps me keep connected with employers.

My old fax machine broke So I had to buy a new one. I wasn’t prepared to pay a lot of money but I went ahead and decided to

put in a little extra money on the price tag so I could get a decent fax machine.

I got the Panasonic fax/phone and copy machine. I decided to get this one because it does more than just fax. I can use it as a phone and I can use it to copy my papers. I didn’t have a copy machine anymore so I thought this would be a ...

• great investment. The Panasonic fax machine does a great job in fax papers as well as copying them.

I like the fact that I can store up to 24 papers for fax receptions. I can enlarge or reduce the size of my faxes. And it has a 2 line display screen to read your results.

I think that the print speed is a bit slow though and that is

the one thing that I dislike about the Panasonic fax machine. It’s not so bad where I want to take it back but I would like for it to print out my papers a lot more faster than it does. Is it worth buying, yes of course. If you are looking for a fax machine that does more than one thing then I would recommend this one to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16810862920631/k2311a108/10.8.09