Sharp-Electronic dictionary
  • I had never really heard of them so I thought he was just talking crazy
  • Anyway I found an electronic dictionary for $130
  • First of all I didn’t know that Sharp made electronic Dictionaries and I didn’t know they sold for so much but I needed it so I bought it
  • The thing I like is that it has a thesaurus as well as a grammer section so you can make sure your English is in proper format
  • If the screen was bigger then I think I would actually like the dictionary

• by crystalowy

I have a hard time remembering how to spell certain words. And I hate having to carry around a paper dictionary. My usband told me to go to best buy and check out the electronic dictionaries. I had never really heard of them so I thought he was just talking crazy.

Anyway I found an electronic dictionary for $130.

First of all I didn’t know that Sharp made electronic Dictionaries and I didn’t know they sold for so much but I needed it so I bought it. I wsn’t sure how many words was loaded in this device but I came to find out that it had 250,000 definitions. Now a regular dictionary has more but so far I’ve been ...

• able to find what I need.

The thing I like is that it has a thesaurus as well as a grammer section so you can make sure your English is in proper format. I was hoping it came with a manual and it did. I couldn’t understand it though, it was bunched up with a lot of instructions. I think that they

should redo their manual guide because it is a mess.

I hate the screen because it’s so small that most of the time I’m squinting to try to read the definitions. If the screen was bigger then I think I would actually like the dictionary. I would rather walk around with my paper dictionary until I find something that really satisfies my need.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16810862910631/k2311a108/10.8.09