Red Lobster  » Restaurants  »
0.5
12235 St.Charles Rock Rd St.Louis Mo 63114
  • Don’t get me wrong Ihave been here a couple of times and it has never been a bad experience until now

• by crystalowy

Red Lobster has been one of my favorite restaurants for years until I went to this one. Don’t get me wrong Ihave been here a couple of times and it has never been a bad experience until now.

My friends and I went to have lunch which ended up turning into dinner. First of all the line was so

long. It took an hour and a half for us to get a table. Once we finally got to our table I finally got my menu. I looked through and made my decision. It took our waitress 20 minutes to get to our table.NowI understood that the place was packed full of people but I wasn’t expecting to not ...

• have a decent waitress who couldn’t handle her job

When she finally got to our table she brought nothing but bad attitude the entire time she was serving us. When she brought our food, my butter was cold and my crab legs were even colder. When I asked her to replace my food something fresh and hot, she rolled her

eyes and snatched my plate. I told her forget that I even asked give me my bill so I Can take it to the manager because I didn’t plan on paying for anything. The manager made my bill exempt but it still didn’t make up for the bad experience I had at this Red Lobster. I won’t be going there ever again.

Red Lobster

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7810862880631/k2311a108/10.8.09