Dequadin lozenges for Sore throat  » Medicine  »
  • I recommend this lozenges to my friend, and it did work to them too

• by lei

I have this sore throat for 3 days and it accompany with a dry cough. This is giving me a hard time from my work at home. I looked forward to my doctors advice to give it a try a Dequadin lozenges.

Dequadin lozenges is anti-bacterial or it can be anti-fungal lozenges that help soothes and prevent throat from invading bacterias and fungal. Dequadin has

a good taste and I can be able to tolerate the taste.

I’ve used it for 5 days and its working. This Dequadin lozenges is really helpful most especially to those who are prone to sore throat.

Sore throat is one of the major factor of heart problems like rheumatic fever. We should take good care of the food we eat and even the people ...

• we talk with.

This anti-bacterial lozenges helps kills bacteria that invades are throat that can be pass through our heart. I am glad that my doctor prescribe me this lozenges, aside from that he told me to drink a plenty of water and get enough sleep.

Dequadin is affordable and always available in the nearby drugstore with a reasonable price. It was in a tablet

for and chewable, easy to chew.

I recommend this lozenges to my friend, and it did work to them too. I see to it that I have some spare of lozenges with me, in case my sore throat will trigger I have this Dequadin that gives me some comfort and relief.

Try this, it’s effective and economically affordable.

bernice st michael says :

does, your throut lozenge have any artificial sweetener in it

Galega says :

It doesn’t contain artificial sweetener. However, it is clearly stated by the manufacturer that if you have any issues with sugar or carbs then just avoid it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26810862680631/k2311a108/10.8.09