Equate Naproxen Sodium 220mg pain reliever  » Medicine  »
  • I was happy to learn after trying this brand that they work just as well as Alleve
  • I do recommend giving the Equate Brand a try if you are currently using the more expensive brand, Alleve to relieve your pain

• by Lynn Moll

Equate Brand Naproxen Sodium pain reliever is Wal-Mart’s generic version of Alleve. I have been taking Alleve for many years to help relieve headaches and body aches, which worked really well. The only complaint that I had while using Alleve was the price…these pills were getting quite expensive.

At Wal-Mart,

I came across the Equate Brand and decided to give it a try because the ingredients were identical to Alleve, but was much cheaper!

I was happy to learn after trying this brand that they work just as well as Alleve! I do recommend giving the Equate Brand a try ...

• if you are currently using the more expensive brand, Alleve to relieve your pain. These pills really work and you will save money! They come in either capsules or tablets, whichever you prefer and they are tasteless, which is another huge plus!

Just be sure to take the recommended

dosage and take with food or milk to help coat your stomach because some people get an uneasy feeling in their stomachs after taking this medication. Also, some people get really sleepy after taking it as well, so be careful if you need to stay awake after taking this medication.

Equate Naproxen Sodium 220mg pain reliever
    Joel says :

I have been using Aleve for a few years and decided to try the Equate brand of naproxen instead. In a few days, I was getting less and less sleep until one night I got NO sleep–at all. Equate has`other’ ingredients that had an adverse effect on me. The first night I returned to Aleve, I could sleep again. I’ll stick with Aleve.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26810862640631/k2311a108/10.8.09