Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  • I found that applying foundation AFTER using the primer not only made my skin look a thousand times better, it made my skin feel better as well
  • I know it is difficult to get used to adding primer to your daily make-up routine

• by Valerie

Foundation primer is an essential element that the preponderance of women who apply foundation tend to skip right over. If you ever find yourself wondering why your foundation isn’t applying smoothly, not giving the coverage you desire, or simply does not look right, primer is the answer.

While foundation evens the skin tone and corrects any imperfections that we’d rather not show the world such as blemishes, uneven skin tone or fine lines and wrinkles, the foundation itself has nothing to adhere to. By applying a primer like Smashhbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, the foundation itself has something to bind to and

will result in an extraordinarily better look.

Many people don’t believe in primer, I myself was one of them. Prior to working for Sephora I never thought twice about applying primer, deeming it something unecessary and a waste of time and money. However, Sephora sent us on a training session with Smashbox in which they introduced all of their products. The product in which I was most intrigued by was the Photo Finish Foundation Primer.

I found that applying foundation AFTER using the primer not only made my skin look a thousand times better, it made my skin feel better as well. It

caused the foundation to apply so smoothly and evenly, giving me the look of perfect skin that I had previously only seen in magazines.

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer not only makes the skin look better, it actually improves the skin so that it will look better even when you aren’t wearing make-up. This product contains vitamins A, E, grape seed extract and green tea. Vitamin A is considered the skin vitamin due to its array of benefits for the skin. Grape seed extract and green tea are antioxidants which are known for their myriad of benefits not only to the skin ...

• Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
      but to the overall body. Specifically, they make the skin appear younger, even out skin tone and improve elasticity.

This product makes the skin feel velvety smooth, improves the look of your foundation and even helps it stay put for a longer duration of time. Best of all, it now comes in a variety of shades. The original Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer came only in clear. However, the product now comes in a variety of color correcting shades. Therefore, you can begin to improve the look of your skin before even putting on foundation. My favorite is the color correcting shade

which helps even out my uneven skin tone as a result of past blemishes. It also comes in green which will eliminate redness, lavender which will correct yellow tones in the skin, and it even comes in a bronzing tone which will add a touch of color to the skin.

I know it is difficult to get used to adding primer to your daily make-up routine. I was skeptical at first as well. However, once you try it and feel how smooth and silky it makes your skin feel, and how beautiful it makes your foundation look, you will never think twice about using it again.

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31810862550631/k2311a108/10.8.09