All Comfort Formula - Contact lens Cleansing Solution  » Health  »
  • My previous brand of cleansing solution didn't last long, so I decided to buy the 500 ml bottle
  • I didn't have any problem to complain about other than keeping my contact lenses moisturized and sterilized
  • I believe it retains enough moisture to my eyes

• by jhunie

I wear contact lenses at a daily basis. I have poor vision and require to use eye glasses, but I seldom use my glasses now because of the circular marks the frame leaves on my face. It makes my eyes look sunken, not to mention the thick specs make me look geeky. Fearing this might become permanent, I now use eye contacts everyday to correct my vision. I had

to change the way I look by shedding those glasses.

For cleansing my contact lenses, I use All Comfort Formula Multi-purpose Solution. I bought it at a drugstore. My previous brand of cleansing solution didn’t last long, so I decided to buy the 500 ml bottle. The bottle is sealed tight by a safety ring and a nozzle cap. The solution can be used for various purposes, like cleansing, lubricating, as ...

• well as storing the lenses, overall, it’s a versatile solution. So far, I’ve never experienced any contact induced eye infections. I didn’t have any problem to complain about other than keeping my contact lenses moisturized and sterilized.

The old brand I had wasn’t very soothing to use, I always notice that the lenses seem to dry quickly when I get inside airconditioned places. Many contact users know how well ventilated venues can

quickly dry up the moisture of the lenses - causing instant discomfort and irritation to the eyes. So far, I haven’t experienced any discomfort upon using this cleansing solution. I believe it retains enough moisture to my eyes.

I am very satisfied with this product, a good all around cleanser that’s friendly to the eyes.

Jackie Morin says :

I would like to know what would happen if I use OptiFree Replinish multipurpose solution on Rigid gas permeable lenses? Has anybody ever tried it? If it cleans soft lenses, then why not rigid ones?

jhunie replies :

hi, at the time I wrote this review, I was still using soft lenses. but now, I believe i`m currently using gas permeable lenses like yours and they come with a specialized cleansing kit - the one which came with a fizzing vial where you put in the lenses. Although I haven`t tried it myself, I`ve actually researched this before and I gathered that multipurpose solutions can be used for such types of contacts - but that I`m not entirely sure. i think it`s okay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34810862530631/k2311a108/10.8.09