Maybelline Clear Smooth Mineral Healthy Natural Powder Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer to try the powder foundation even it costs a little more expensive because I had always a problem in applying liquid foundation

• by kennisa

I’ve used the Clear Smooth pressed powder from Maybelline for a couple of times. I feel satisfied with the product. It keeps my face fresh and doesn’t look oily as before.

About a month ago, I heard that Maybelline launched a new product, which is Clear Smooth Minerals Foundation. Actually, I have already used minerals foundation from another brand and I felt that it was good enough.

But however, because I really like the Clear Smooth pressed powder,

I have to give this Clear Smooth Minerals Foundation a try. I was spending more than a week looking for this Maybelline Minerals Foundation.

I came to several grocery stores near my house and cosmetic store at some malls, and I didn’t find what I was looking for. I finally purchased this product a week later in Maybelline counter at one mall during lunch hour.

I prefer to try the powder foundation even it costs a little more ...

• expensive because I had always a problem in applying liquid foundation. After using this product for two weeks, I realized that I really really love it.

The color really suits my skin, makes my make up looks so natural. Another products sometimes make my skin so cakey, and when I smile, there would e a cracking line on it.

This is the way too disturbing. But, with Maybelline Clear Smooth Mineral Healthy Natural Powder Foundation, all of those

problems are solved easily.

It feels so light on the skin that if I don’t apply it myself, I wouldn’t realize that I use foundation. It could cover my skin so well, hide couple pimples and some dark spots on the cheeks.

It suits for sensitive skin and contains SPF 18 so I don’t have to be afraid in having outdoor activities. The powder foundation I purchased comes with a wonderful brush which makes it easier to be applied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31810862420531/k2311a108/10.8.09