Splash Mountain Log Flume Ride
Orlando, Florida
  • Its amazing how realistic this man made mountain really looks
  • Ovesrall, I think its one of the better rides that Magic Kingdom has to offer
  • However, there is one major megative thing I noticed about this ride

• by Killer Miller

I remember the first time I went to Disney World we went on Splash Mountain and I loved it. It was so much fun. All of Magic Kingdom was a blast! Its amazing how realistic this man made mountain really looks. So much attention to detail. Read on to learn more about on of Disney’s greatest rides.

Splash Mountain is based on the old Disney cartoon

film “The Song Of The South”. This ride takes you on a journey with Brer-Rabbit, who is a fun-loving rabbit always seeing what kind of fun he can get into. He has enimies, Brer-Bear and Brer-Fox, who are always trying to find ways to make a snack out of him. You will find that your log twists and winds its way through the 5-story mountain that ...

• is hollowed out as you follow the story from one animated-character filled scene to the next.

Now onto more about the actual ride. Splash Mountain is your typical log flume ride with lifts, small hills, and twists and turns that lead up to the final big drop, which is a five story plunge.

That’s pretty much all you need to know about Splash Mountain.

Ovesrall, I

think its one of the better rides that Magic Kingdom has to offer. Its fun and its got great scenerey. You won’t bored, trust me on this one. However, there is one major megative thing I noticed about this ride. The logs you sit in are very dirty. They need to be cleaned more often. Otherwiseno complaints. I give this ride 2 thumbs up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59810862390531/k2311a108/10.8.09