Hugo Boss Eau De Toilette Natural Perfume Women
  • I like the bottle because it is a circled bottled shape, with an easy spray button and safe cover
  • I am looking for a perfume that smells like this before and I'm glad I found this smell in Hugo Boss perfume
  • I think the scent is reducing when it doesn't used regularly, that's why I am using it now everyday so I can be able to used and preserved the smell
  • My friends said that this Hugo Boss Perfume should be store in a good temperature like some perfume, so I decided to keep it safe

• by lei

A friend of mine bought me this HUGO BOSS Eau De Toilete Natural Perfume Women in a near Duty Free store here in the Philippines. This Hugo Boss is imported. I like the bottle because it is a circled bottled shape, with an easy spray button and safe cover.

I loved the smell of this Hugo Boss for Women because it has light or mild scent, it’s not strong and smell refreshing like a scent of flowers. I am

looking for a perfume that smells like this before and I’m glad I found this smell in Hugo Boss perfume.

I’ve been using it for 1 year now, but I just observed the changes of the smell. Before the scent stays longer in my skin and clothes when I used it.

Now, it just stays for awhile. I think the scent is reducing when it doesn’t used regularly, that’s why I am using it now everyday so I can ...

• be able to used and preserved the smell.

I still like the scent though it subside easily, I see to it that I put a lot of spray on my skin. My friends said that this Hugo Boss Perfume should be store in a good temperature like some perfume, so I decided to keep it safe.

The perfume is half a bottle now, and I’m deciding to purchase a new one. I already inquire about the price of this

Hugo Boss perfume for Women and for me it is reasonably affordable.

The mild scent that gives me a good morning scent when I go to work is a Hugo Boss scent, that’s why I am glad that my friend had given and introduced me this perfume that she is using for years now. Try this perfume.

I loved it. It’s a girl thing that really fits me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56810862380531/k2311a108/10.8.09