Atwest Rent A Car - San Diego, CA  » Car rental  »
2901 Nimitz Blvd San Diego, CA 92106
  • Picking up the car was a pleasant experience
  • I would recommend this rental service to anyone, especially college students like me or those who cannot rent a car through a typical rental company that requires you to be 25+

• by alanga

I recently rented a car from Atwest Rent-A-Car in San Diego California. I chose at west because it is one of the only car rental services in Southern California that will rent to someone 21 and Under. They charge $15 extra for renting to underage drivers. The company was a little

unorganized. They say to wait for an email to confirm your reservation, this email never came. I emailed them and got no response. I called on the day I was supposed to pick up the car and found that my reservation was indeed reserved.

Picking up the car was a pleasant experience.

• The woman behind the desk was friendly and courteous. The car was clean and relatively new. They had upgraded me from a compact to a full size at no charge. The car gave me no problems while I had it. They offer a drop off and pick up service, and will
        even pick you up from SAN airport.

Despite the slight lack in organization my overall experience with Atwest was very good. I would recommend this rental service to anyone, especially college students like me or those who cannot rent a car through a typical rental company that requires you to be 25+.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3810862350531/k2311a108/10.8.09