Senseo Coffee Maker
  • The coffee pods we have tried brew up a delicious cup of coffee

• by Shells89

We recently bought a Senseo coffee maker for $10 at a garage sale. It turned out to be quite a bargain because I searched prices on the internet and found these appliances retail for around $65.

The coffee maker will make one or two

cups of coffee at a time.

It is definately faster than brewing a traditional pot of coffee.

The limitation is that you must purchase the Senseo brand coffee pods to brew.

The pods can be pricey but I have been finding them at a local discount store.

The pods cost 25 cents a piece.

It is required that you use two pods for a whole cup of coffee.

The coffee pods come in many flavors.

The coffee pods we have tried brew up a delicious ...

• Senseo Coffee Maker
      cup of coffee.

I particularly like the machine because it is just about fool proof for error.

My husband has struggled in the past with coffee makers that over flow or let the grounds in to the brew.

Also, he makes a mess with

the grounds by spilling them all over the counter.

With the pre-measured Senseo pods, there is no mess and no guess work.

Even though I got my coffee maker for a bargain, I would say this unit is worth the asking retail price! I really like this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53810862320531/k2311a108/10.8.09