Windex to get rid of stink bugs  » Housewares  »
  • I came across an article from someone in my similar problem that recommended spraying the bugs with Windex

• by Lynn Moll

I get a lot of stink bugs in my house because I live across the street from a heavily wooded area. At times, the amounts of these bugs in the window and door areas of my house are enormous and I am unable to keep up with getting rid of them!

These bugs should not be killed

by crushing their hard shell because if they are, they leave behind a scent that just attracts more of these bugs to the same area.

I came across an article from someone in my similar problem that recommended spraying the bugs with Windex. The Windex damages their wings so they are unable to fly away. After ...

• a few squirts of Windex on the bugs, they die without leaving behind that awful scent that attracts others!

This works amazingly! Some bugs require more squirting than others, but if you can get the underside of the bug they do die pretty quick. Then pick up the dead bug and flush down the toilet without smashing the

hard shell.

The stink bugs do come in when the weather gets warm, but this is an easy alternative way to get rid of them more quickly without having to pay to have an exterminator come in. Also by using the Windex to kill the bugs you don’t have their smell left behind.

This remedy is awesome and really works great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53810862300531/k2311a108/10.8.09