Warcraft III (PC/Mac)
  • Also, if you are one of those people that is still running Windows 98 or Windows 2000, OR if you are a Mac person, no problem, because it will run on any of them
  • In conclusion, I think this is the BEST computer game of all-time, because of how fun it is both online and offline, and because of the value

• by psufootball

Alright first off, I would like to say that before playing this game I was not even close to what would be called a “computer gamer”. I didn’t like the fact that you had to pay huge prices to have a computer capable of playing high quality games, and I preferred a classic Xbox controller over a mouse. However, Warcraft III changed all of this for me.

First off, Warcraft III showed me that you did not need a high quality computer to play high quality games. I was running Windows XP, on a laptop with 1 GB of RAM (most computers these days have 3 GBs) and a

20 GB hard drive (most computers these days have more than 100 GBs). And on this old computer, I was able to run Warcraft III with no problems. Nowadays I play Warcraft III on my new laptop with Vista, 3 gigs of RAM, and a 160 GB hard drive, however, the gameplay is just as good as it was on my old computer. Also, if you are one of those people that is still running Windows 98 or Windows 2000, OR if you are a Mac person, no problem, because it will run on any of them.

Probably my favorite thing about this game is the controls. They fit ...

• absolutely perfect with the game. It’s really hard to explain, but if you decide to buy this game, within 15 minutes of playing, you will know exactly what I’m talking about.

And finally, the greatest thing about W3 is… the online play! Or should I say, the FREE online play? No folks, this isn’t World of Warcraft where you have to pay per month to play online. Nope, you just buy the game, and you automatically have free online play for life! When online, you can play against other people, or you can partake in custom-made games! You can also make your own custom games with the Warcraft III

Map Editor (comes free when you purchase the game) to make your own maps, and let other people try them out! Blizzard (the company that designed this game) really went all out for this game.

In conclusion, I think this is the BEST computer game of all-time, because of how fun it is both online and offline, and because of the value. $20 for the game, and you get the main storyline gameplay, free online play for life, and a free map editor to make the game work out any way you want! World of Warcraft, Civilization IV, Doom, any other computer game, is left in the dust by Warcraft III.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28810862290531/k2311a108/10.8.09