Camlin white board marker
  • But care should be taken to avoid this by providing alternatives to scribble upon
  • I did not want to curtail her drawing habit but had to find a way out and so finally I decided of buying a white board for her
  • I found out that the camlin white board marker comes in various colours like black, red, blue and green

• by ascribe

Everybody knows that small kids love scribbling on walls. But care should be taken to avoid this by providing alternatives to scribble upon.

I have got a small daughter who keeps writing everywhere thus spoiling all walls of our house. I tried to stop her but all my requests went in vain. I got her copies to scribble upon but she finished the copies too fast and this option too proved to be a costly one.

I did not want to curtail her drawing habit but had

to find a way out and so finally I decided of buying a white board for her. The white board certainly proved to be an effective way to save the room walls of our house.

It was with this white board that I first selected the camlin white board marker for writing on the white board. I put up the board on the wall and handed over the camlin white board marker to my daughter.

She is too happy now and uses the marker to draw pictures, the ...

• whole day long. The marker gives a very smooth writing on the board. This marker’s ink can be rubbed off the board with a duster and leaves behind no mark whatsoever. So good is the quality of this camlin marker that even its stains on my child’s clothes come off easily, on even a light wash.

The camlin white board markers have an excellent quality and they simply glide on the white board, while writing. My daughter draws colourful sceneries on the board with the help of

different colour markers.

I found out that the camlin white board marker comes in various colours like black, red, blue and green. Previously I used to throw away the used out markers but now I do not throw off these markers when the ink finishes off because they can be refilled with camlin white board marker inks available easily in the market. The refill inks also come in different colours and their bottles have a nozzle at the tip for conveniently refilling the markers, without a spill.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12810862210531/k2311a108/10.8.09