Delhi Big bazaar, funcity mall  » Shopping  »
Delhi, India
  • Since the day of the opening if Big Bazaar at fun city mall near our home, I have found it as the best option for shopping
  • Last month, we purchased a beautiful frock for my little daughter from the mall and we were surprised at the affordable cost of the clothing at Big bazaar

• by ascribe

Shopping can really be fun if done in an effective way without burdening the pocket.

Today we do not have to go from shop to shop in the market areas for our different needs.

I still remember that previously we used to keep different days for shopping of different items. One day for food items, another for clothing, the third for footwear and so on.

But today’s modern world has given us the option of conveniently shopping, for all our needs right from groceries to clothing, under one roof. We call it a mall.

We

had a lot of malls in nearby areas but seldom visited them due to the large distance travelling. Since the day of the opening if Big Bazaar at fun city mall near our home, I have found it as the best option for shopping. The bazaar is opened on a massive floor area on two floors of the mall. The variety ranges from clothing, furniture, vegetables, to all home needs like grocery, cutlery, electronics, bath products, etc.

I am a regular visitor to the Big bazaar and we purchase all our monthly kitchen items like ...

• flour, pulses, biscuits, sauces and even vegetables from there. My family also enjoys shopping in the Big bazaar. My mother finds the food bazaar section as the best as she says that it provides rice and pulses of excellent quality at cheaper rates. She also buys vegetables from the mall even when we visit it for any other shopping.

Last month, we purchased a beautiful frock for my little daughter from the mall and we were surprised at the affordable cost of the clothing at Big bazaar.

I even purchased some plants for my home

and some planters too. My gardener at home told me that I had bought the plants at low costs. I have also purchased some good quality water hose pipe and a few gardening tools from the mall just recently.

I have also got a big bazaar credit card made in collaboration with ICICI bank.

I keep on getting a variety of discount offers through this credit card on purchasing at big bazaar.

I should compliment big bazaar was setting up such a huge store with such nice discounts, making it a pleasure for people like me to shop around with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24810862200531/k2311a108/10.8.09