Destination Truth: Alien Mummies/Lake Monster  » TV  »
  • The strange lights they captured were also somewhat interesting

• by Steve

OK, Destination Truth is once again proving to be my favorite show on Wednesday nights. Last night’s episode, Alien Mummies/Lake Monster had to be one of the creepiest ones I’ve seen in a long time.

First, they end up going to South America to

visit a mine (that was scary enough in itself) to find evidence of alien creatures supposedly being spotted all around the place.

They end up finding a strange skeleton that looks a bit like a chicken but isn’t a bird.

They never identified it, leading to alien speculation.

But, at the same time, what are the odds of a camera man stepping in a hole in that mine and finding the skeleton? I’m not saying the show planted it but I have a feeling someone did.

The strange ...

• Destination Truth: Alien Mummies/Lake Monster
      lights they captured were also somewhat interesting.

But, they were also out of focus and it was hard to see what the cameras picked up.

Again, I have my doubts.

The second case involved a lake monster in Turkey.

While the investigation was kind

of cool and they were obviously tracking something, I do have to question, once again, why they always search for creatures like that at night.

I would think you would get better camera footage in the day time.

Still, this was a great episode that is keeping me a fan of the series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10810862150531/k2311a108/10.8.09