Ghost Hunters: Glimmer Men
2.5
  • I think this is because the episodes aren’t as exciting as they used to be

• by Steve

You know, I used to love the show Ghost Hunters. Now I watch it but I honestly am not as big of a fan as I used to be.

I think this is because the episodes aren’t as exciting as they used to be.

Last night’s episode, Glimmer Men, had the TAPS team

investigating yet another war ship.

Because, you know, all military vessels apparently have ghosts on them.

And, once again, they were very limited with the amount of evidence they ended up collecting.

Some of the stuff they heard could easily be noises normally heard on an old ship like that.

The other one ...

• had them visiting yet another jail.

The only difference was this one was up in Canada (do they have prisons in Canada?).

As always, they overreact to very little evidence.

I was glad they didn’t declare it haunted because things like a metal door slamming could easily be the result of something else.

It would have been better evidence if they would have caught the door on camera and there was a ghostly figure closing it.

It was an OK episode but hardly worth staying up to watch.

I can only hope they start getting some better evidence in the near future or I might stop watching all together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10810862140531/k2311a108/10.8.09