Timex Women’s White Dial Goldtone Fashion Watch
  • I love this elegant timepiece from Timex which I bought for myself during my last birthday

• by solfaja

I love this elegant timepiece from Timex which I bought for myself during my last birthday. It looks expensive but it isn’t. I ordered it online and the moment I opened the package, I was wowed because it looks like it costs like a hundred bucks! I only paid about $30 for it from Overstock.

The elegant design is very sexy

and feminine, I oftentimes use it when I’m wearing a dress because it just adds to the appeal. Although this watch is for fashion, I still use it mainly for keeping track of time when I’m wearing it more than the fashion reason.

I love the gold tone design and the small crystals. I have several Timex watches but this one is my favorite because of its unique design.

The bracelet just fits perfectly on my arm without having to readjust it. The stainless steel material is very shiny which makes it easy for me to clean this jewelry item.

I only have to use a clean cloth to wipe it and the luster is maintained. I am so happy each ...

• Timex Women's White Dial Goldtone Fashion Watch
      time I wear this one because I never fail to get compliments.

This product looks more like a fashion bracelet than a watch because the face of the watch is tiny. This one definitely is my favorite of all Timex watches I have (I love Timex watches because they are durable and elegantly-designed) and if ever it breaks down I will

buy the same replacement.

This watch makes a very good gift item to a woman who loves watches. I am planning to buy one for my mother this coming Christmas because she simply loves it too.

I love this product very much and I want to convince others to buy this one either for personal use or for giving to a woman with a flair.

Adi says :

re : I love this elegant timepiece from Timex which I bought for myself during my last birthday
Very good

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64810862040531/k2311a108/10.8.09