Celeteque Oil Control Toner  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • But in the morning, I notice it makes my face too oily
  • I understand that moisturization is important for my skin too, but the problem comes if my pores can get clogged and cause breakouts

• by jhunie

I’ve used all variants of Celeteque products. I’m quite an impulse buyer. I saw this bottle of Celeteque Oil-controlling toner while shopping at a department store. I’ve used the facial wash and the water based moisturizer, none didn’t seem too effective to work for my skin.

But I reasonably bought the toner thinking it might work altogether with the other celeteque products if used synergistically.

It was a clear 125 ml bottle. The price isn’t much (around 100 plus bucks). I’m very familiar with its natural moisturizing effect. I was most interested in using it because of the fact that it contained WitchHazel, a popular anti-acne ingredient found in expensive brands of toners. Some products have different formulations of active ingredients, like tretinoine, or salicylic acid, or retinoic acid. I deem those products are too harsh for my skin, witchhazel ...

• Celeteque Oil Control Toner
      sounds more organic and safer to use so I opted to try.

I use it every night. But in the morning, I notice it makes my face too oily. Too oily in fact, that it seems to repel my face powder (yikes!). And how ironic? Considering it was

suppose to control oil. I understand that moisturization is important for my skin too, but the problem comes if my pores can get clogged and cause breakouts. I didn’t have breakouts thankfully. But the oiliness is overwhelming and concerns me.

So to speak, celeteque products really don’t suit me.

Celeteque Oil Control Toner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31710861771131/k2311a107/10.7.09