Chloraspetic Sore throat spray  » Medicine  »
  • I like that it is alcohol free and sugar free
  • I feel this even treats the sore throat because I’ve noticed that after a few days use, my sore throat is completely gone
  • This Chloraseptic is by far the best treatment for relieving my sore throats

• by Savvy

This is a spray that relieves sore throats. It comes in a clear plastic spray bottle with colored liquid inside. You can choose from different flavors.

I’ve used this spray for as long as I can remember. It relieves the pain associated with sore throats instantly by numbing the throat. I normally get the cherry flavor since that sets with me best. I don’t feel the need to gag. I like that it is alcohol free and sugar free.

I feel this even treats the sore throat because I’ve noticed that after a few days use, my sore throat is completely gone. It even helps relieve pain in the mouth. Sometimes I tend to get sores on the side of my cheeks and tongue. Chloraseptic relieves that pain and allows me to eat food without the pain. It even heals the cuts and sores.

What I don’t like is that I have to spray it directly in my throat for sore throats. That description itself is a turn off. I have an instant swallowing reaction that I can’t control. The instructions on the spray say to spit it out. The other thing is that you can’t share one bottle with the entire family because there’s a risk of transferring germs from one person to another. You have to hold the bottle a little bit inside your throat to get it to spray in the affected area. One ...

• Chloraspetic Sore throat spray
      other thing is that upon contact with the sore throat, the spray stings and causes a little itchiness but that subsides fairly quickly. It isn’t too uncomfortable That’s the only thing I don’t like about this spray.

Since this spray has proven itself to me time and time again, I continue to use it without looking for other remedies. I don’t particularly like sucking on halls so this spray is a good alternative for me. After a few sprays, my

throat feels well. The bottle lasts me the whole year or even longer. The expiration date is far into the future. Every winter I pull this bottle out and at the start of a sore throat, I’m able to treat it before it gets worse. This Chloraseptic is by far the best treatment for relieving my sore throats. If you have the ability to tolerate minor discomfort with a sudden spray to your throat, try this. I’m sure your soreness will be relieved.

Chloraspetic Sore throat spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26710861711131/k2311a107/10.7.09