Real Sarap All-in-One Seasoning by Knorr
  • It came together with the pack of pre-cut mixed vegetables that I bought
  • I would recommend the Real Sarap All-in-One Seasoning for the convenience it offers for the cooks, for its reasonable price and for the good taste it brings to the food

• by cristaldragon

I often see the Real Sarap All-in-One Seasoning by Knorr being advertised on TV by prominent personalities. They have long commercials showing cooking sessions using Real Sarap All-in-One Seasoning. They said that the seasoning had real herbs and spices, giving it an edge over their competitors.

The seasoning comes in different sizes. The one i got was a single serving sachet.

I have been using a different brand of seasoning for several years already. But

this weekend, when I went on my regular grocery shopping at the Gaisano Country Mall, Cebu City, Philippines, I had the chance to try the Real Sarap All-in-One Seasoning. It came together with the pack of pre-cut mixed vegetables that I bought.

In their advertisements, I saw several vegetable dishes that did not use the usual sauteeing spices of garlic, red onion and tomatoes. Instead, the seasoning was used in place of these spices. I ...

• decided to try this style. I sauteed the 2 cups of vegetables with just a tad of oil, a little water and the 1 single pack of Real Sarap.

I liked the seasoning because it came in fine powder instead of granules and could easily be scattered all over the vegetables. I also liked the taste of the vegetables. The saltiness was just right and it tasted and smelled the same as if the actual

sauteeing spices were used. The vegetables absorbed the taste of the seasoning even if it was only cooked for a short time in order to preserve its crispness. It also did not have a distinctive taste, it just blended with the vegetables and flavored it just right.

I would recommend the Real Sarap All-in-One Seasoning for the convenience it offers for the cooks, for its reasonable price and for the good taste it brings to the food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27710861611131/k2311a107/10.7.09