Tresemme Moisture Rich Shampoo With Vitamin E  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I bought this one together with the conditioner in a twin pack at Sam’s Club because it was on sale and I got a good deal
  • I noticed after drying my hair, it loses its volume which is not very impressive
  • It’s not the best as the product promised

• by solfaja

I used this shampoo for about two weeks until I switched to a different one because it gave me itchy dandruffs. I bought this one together with the conditioner in a twin pack at Sam’s Club because it was on sale and I got a good deal. I love the smell of this shampoo; it is very feminine.

It lathers richly and rinses off quite easily

too. I initially thought this is a very good shampoo for my hair because it’s supposed to contain vitamin E (most of the beauty products I use has Vitamin E in it which is very good for my skin) but it just doesn’t work very well in moisturizing my hair.

I tried using this shampoo by itself without the conditioner but it left my hair very ...

• vulnerable to breakage. I have tried other shampoos which works good on my hair alone without applying conditioner.

But this one doesn’t work. Every time I wash my hair with this one, I have to use a hair conditioner as well.

This shampoo makes my hair limp and thin as well. I noticed after drying my hair, it loses its volume which is not very impressive.

But the worst thing I didn’t like about this product is that it gives me dandruffs after a week of use which was very itchy. It was all over my scalp.

I can’t think of any other reason for having dandruff but this shampoo because it was the only shampoo I used for the whole week. It’s not the best as the product promised.

It didn’t work for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31710861531131/k2311a107/10.7.09