Fancy Feast Cat Food  » Pets  »
  • The cost is only about fifteen cents of so more than Friskies, but the Fancy Feast can is much smaller
  • But I believe Fancy Feast to be of better quality
  • I enjoy shopping and buying different types of flavors, and it’s fun to treat the kitty to different flavors every day

• by Opalina143

Fancy Feast cat food is a great canned food for cats. At least, my cat seems to think so. She becomes absolutely crazy when I open a can of one of this food. It comes in many different flavors, and I serve a variety of it so that my cat does not get bored. She seems to like every different flavor I have tried, and I have tried nearly all of them. Normally, I rotate Fancy Feat canned food and

Friskies canned food, because the only drawback to Fancy Feast is that it is a bit pricier than the Friskies. But Fancy Feast is still cheaper than many of the pet foods you find in the pet store, and what is better, it can be found nearly anywhere- even in supermarkets, or at least in the Pathmark by my house. It is great to have access to a food that my cat loves and that is well made.

The cost is only about fifteen cents of so more than Friskies, but the Fancy Feast can is much smaller. It holds only one serving of cat food, whereas I can get two feedings out of the Friskies cat food. But I believe Fancy Feast to be of better quality. When I open a can of Fancy Feast, often I see chopped meat and vegetables that look good enough for a person to eat. The food smells fresh and even seems appetizing to ...

• Fancy Feast Cat Food
      me, believe it or not. When I see it and smell it, I can tell that it is of very good quality. So even though the price is slightly more expensive, it seems to be worth it.

The cans have a pop top so that a can opener is not needed, which is a nice feature. This makes it easy to open the can in just a few seconds. Usually during those few seconds, the cat is jumping onto the counter

to get at the food before I even scoop it into her bowl. Her excitement upon being fed Fancy Feast is really nice to see. I also like that the food comes in so many varieties, guaranteeing that my cat will never be bored with her food. I enjoy shopping and buying different types of flavors, and it’s fun to treat the kitty to different flavors every day. I feel happy being able to provide food that my cat absolutely loves.

Dubravka says :

re : I enjoy shopping and buying different types of flavors, and it’s fun to treat the kitty to different flavors every day
I believe so. My cat was very pleased with this food and she ate it all.

kelly says :

I believe both of all good quality and my cats love both of them. They just really love soft food as long as its seafood flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29710861491131/k2311a107/10.7.09