Haagen Dazs Brazilian Acai Berry Sorbet
  • I have noticed also hints of blueberry, wild blackberry and grapes in the ice cream
  • It was one of the unique delicious flavors I have tried

• by erykah

Whenever I am in Makati to purchase something or in business, I have to go to my favorite mall, Power Plant Mall. Right there is my favorite spot of Haagen Dazs store. It is just a kiosk in the middle of the 2nd level near Mango and Kate Spade. I have love guiltless indulgence like this. Even if one pint would costs me almost 800 pesos, I would not mind. I

savor the moment galloping full tablespoon of rich belgian chocolate and take delight of the very brief period when it melts inside my mouth. I could not stop myself and I kept coming back.

Haagen Dazs has released series of new flavors which they call it RESERVE. The inspiration is taken from various countries where the main ingredient is found. As for Acai Berry, the name already gives us a hint.

• The flavor was different and delicious. It was tasty and nutritious too. It is not too sweet so you will have the time finishing it and enjoying it at the same time. I like the creaminess of it. It is like eating the real fruit. I have noticed also hints of blueberry, wild blackberry and grapes in the ice cream. The smell really succumbs you to gulp the entire pint. I

savored each and every tablespoon full of ice cream everytime I hand it over to my mouth. It was one of the unique delicious flavors I have tried. The good thing is that this flavors are not the traditional ones like the common flavors that we can see in the market. It is good that Haagen Dazs has introduced this variety in the ice cream world. This is something that everyone should try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27710861331131/k2311a107/10.7.09