Minute Maid Mango Orange Pulp Juice Drink
1.0
  • I thought that it is more natural and delicious
  • I like the quality of the pulp because it is still fresh and when you squeeze it, you can feel real juice prick out of it

• by erykah

It is customary during breakfast that my family always drink at least a bottle of orange juice, freshly brewed coffee or cold glass of milk. My lifestyle and philosophies in diet have influenced my family a lot and so I tend to help them in every way. I have ventured on trying freshly squeezed juice drinks which has real bits of fruits on it.

I thought that it

is more natural and delicious. Minute Maid from Coca Cola has released “orange juice with real bits” but just lately they have a new “pulpy mango orange”.

I tried it and regarding the freshness in terms of real pulp, it contains lots of it. I like the quality of the pulp because it is still fresh and when you squeeze it, you can feel real juice prick out ...

• of it.

The only concern I had about this particular juice drink is the taste. After you swallow the juice, the after taste is similar to a cough syrup.

It was awful and I did not even finish one glass of it. The combination is remiss and it is a failure.

Pure orange could be better but to mix it with mango, it was a disaster. I got

the same feedback from my kids and my husband.

You cannot enjoy your meal anymore because of the outright loss of appetite. I was hoping before they release this in the market, they should have a panel of experts of a trial test with various consumers to present this new taste that they have come up with.

This is one of those juice drinks that I really hate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27710861311131/k2311a107/10.7.09