Dell M109S On-the-Go Projector  » Electronics  »
1.0
  • I bought the Dell M109S On-the-Go Projector for $400
  • I took it back and I don’t regret it one bit

• by crystalowy

I was feeling the idea of having a small on th go mini projector that I could take just about anywhere. So I went shopping for you. I bought the Dell M109S On-the-Go Projector for $400. Please understand me when I say, I took it back after a couple of uses. Why did I take it back? I took it back because it was use less. I have had

bigger and better projectors at a cheaper price.

The Dell M109S On-the-Go Projector first of all don’t have good warrenties. It doesn’t have support. There was no one I could call about the product or ask questions to. Because believe me, I had a lot of questions to ask.

The mini projector was a good idea but the thing that got me stuck in the mud was the fact ...

• that it didn’t work all that well. I’m mean really. The dial was sensitive to tocuh. SO most of the time I had trouble getting a good picture.

Another thing I Didn’t like about the Dell M109S On-the-Go Projector is the cable cords. I didn’t understand why the cords were so darn big. I was expecting it to rely on batteries on some kind but please understand that that wasn’t

the case.

But I will say that this small projector does let off a bright light. For it to be so so small I wasn’t excepting the light to be so powerful. Most of the things I was showing on my projector was a bit fuzzy so really I didn’t get good use out of the Dell M109S On-the-Go Projector.

I took it back and I don’t regret it one bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16710861281131/k2311a107/10.7.09