Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Player  » Electronics  »
2.5
  • The Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Player makes watching movies a whole different experience
  • I’m glad that I didn’t buy it because I would be highly disappointed

• by crystalowy

My oldest daughter bought me a Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Player for my birthday and I have been in love with it ever since I turned it on. There are a couple of things I can do with out but for the most part, it’s awesome.

The Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Player makes watching movies a whole different experience. I get to experience

the 1080p. That matches the 1080p on my HD flat screen. So I get double the great experience.

There are a couple of things that the Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Player does that I don’t like. There are certain dvd’s that won’t play on the Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Player. A few of my movies would jump and stop playing. The point of ...

• having a dvd player is to be able to play movies and I haven’t been able to do so.

I have a netflix membership and for some funky reason the Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Player won’t connect and the remote button doesn’t have all the normal buttons on it. I’m not sure why it doesn’t have an eject button but it just

doesn’t I mean it isn’t all that bad because ejecting means you are wanting to take the dvd out of the player so either way you are going to have to get up to do so.

It also loads my movies slow so really it I can live without it. I’m glad that I didn’t buy it because I would be highly disappointed.

Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16710861221131/k2311a107/10.7.09