The Omni Majestic Hotel
1019 Pine Street St.Louis Mo 63101
  • Omni Majestic Hotel is one of the best hotels in the St. Louis area
  • If you want to experience the essence of St. Louis then you should really consider going to the Omni Majestic Hotel
  • The room that you get is so amazing, the duvet down covers and the champagne that comes along with this package makes you fall in love all over again,You also get breakfast in bed so you really can’t beat the experience
  • I think the Omni Majestic Hotel is one of the best places in St. Louis to be if you are looking for a great place to stay during your visit

• by crystalowy

I’ve been to hotels in my time and I spend a lot of my time traveling. But I have experienced the Omni Majestic Hotel and while doing so I experienced heaven.

Omni Majestic Hotel is one of the best hotels in the St.Louis area. The ammenities are gorgeous and the customer service is even better.

First of all the Omni Majestic Hotel is in

the middle of St.Louis history. If you want to experience the essence of St.Louis then you should really consider going to the Omni Majestic Hotel. I was near the stadium and most of the museums .

The Omni Majestic Hotel offers tons of different packages but the one package I take advantage of whenever I stay is the Weekend package. With the weekend package you ...

• get a price of $75 a night. And the cute things is you get the Santa Claus special which is milk and cookies at turn down.

For my anniversary my husband took me there and we got the French kiss package which is for the romantics. The room that you get is so amazing, the duvet down covers and the champagne that comes along with

this package makes you fall in love all over again,You also get breakfast in bed so you really can’t beat the experience.

I think the Omni Majestic Hotel is one of the best places in St.Louis to be if you are looking for a great place to stay during your visit. It gives you a wonderful scene and great St.Louis customer service, Best place around town.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710861211131/k2311a107/10.7.09