Advil 400 mg pain reliever
  • I found myself to be disoriented and what I can only describe as buzzed
  • I love this stuff for cramps and though I use it extremely sparingly, it does work for those days when I can't endure the pain and the regular over-the-counter pain medications aren't working
  • I like Advil but tend to go with cheaper generic brands to save on costs

• by sweetkiara

Advil 400mg pain reliever is available by your local pharmacist only. It is kept behind the counter and you will need to sign for it. It does not require a prescription but beware, this is strong stuff.

The first time I took Advil 400mg I did not realize the strength of them. I was actually buzzed and didn’t realize it until I came down a bit. It was a strange feeling. I had taken these pills for intense menstrual cramps. I probably should have

waited and taken them before bed. Instead I took them before getting ready to travel. I found myself to be disoriented and what I can only describe as buzzed. I missed my flight that day and I am fully blaming the pills! LOL Once they were out of my system I was able to focus and think clearly again. At the time I had taken 2 and that may have been too many.

The pills themselves are small and white. You can get ...

• a 70 count bottle for approximately $15. They are worth it. They should change the name of the medicine to ‘Cramps be gone!’. I love this stuff for cramps and though I use it extremely sparingly, it does work for those days when I can’t endure the pain and the regular over-the-counter pain medications aren’t working.

Advil 400mg also works great for headaches and toothaches. Not bad for bad aches either. If you use regular Advil then you know that the product

itself is usually effective. I like Advil but tend to go with cheaper generic brands to save on costs. I am not sure if there is a generic version of Advil 400mg. Might be something worth asking the pharmacist about.

All in all, great product but be careful with it and do not take more than the recommended dosage. I also would not take it before doing activities that require a lot of focus. It may make you drowsy so also be careful before driving.

quick note by anonymous :

Lol this is so funny…..who gets buzzed off of Advil 200mg or 400. And it s available right off the shelf. You don t need to ask anyone for it. Even gas stations sell it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26710861100931/k2311a107/10.7.09