Tylenol PM Pain Releiver  » Medicine  »
2.0
  • My first complaint about the product is the cost
  • Irregardless, I bought the pills and tried them and waited
  • I do not find that I have a high tolerance for medication so I am disappointed that this product was not more effective for my sleep needs

• by sweetkiara

Tylenol PM Pain Reliever is basic pain relief with a sleep agent added. It is good for those nights when you can’t sleep due to pain. I am not a fan of tylenol products in general so I was reluctant to try the PM version. I went through a bout of Insomnia and tried a few different items and Tylenol Pm was one of them. My

first complaint about the product is the cost. Compared to other brands and generic medicines that offer the same functions, I don’t understand why the Tylenol Brand has to be so much more pricier.

Irregardless, I bought the pills and tried them and waited…and waited some more. Hmmm…i’m still awake! I took 2 more and did manage to have a fitful nap. I do not like ...

• to have to take more than the recommended dosage to get the results promised. Especially when I pay more for the product that I could have paid for others. These pills are pretty mild. I can take them during the day for a headache and stay awake.

was not more effective for my sleep needs. I am also not crazy about the pain relief portion either. If I take 2 for a headache, I expect the headache to go away. Forget these all together for cramps! They are a joke. Save your money and go with a generic brand. Both the Equate and the Walgreens brand are way better and much more cost effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26710861090931/k2311a107/10.7.09