Jergens Original Scent Cherry-Almond Moisturizer Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this lotion for its heavenly scent and rich moisturizer

• by solfaja

I love this lotion for its heavenly scent and rich moisturizer. This is one of my favorite lotions that work best on my skin. Even when I was still in Philippines, I regularly buy this specific brand and scent, although, when I came over to the US, the packaging for this product is slightly different.

But still the scent is the same and the rich lotion inside is the same. The hydrating and moisturizing effect are

fantastic even if this lotion brand is on the cheaper side.

I love using it after taking a hot bath or shower when my skin is still damp because it works best that way. The pleasant fragrance of this lotion is irresistible and it lasts longer.

It has this calming effect on me which made me fall in love more about this product. When I was in college, this is the only lotion that my sister and ...

• I use and we usually bought the biggest bottle to share.

Now that I am older I still use this one because I have proven its effectiveness. I love spreading the lotion on dryer areas such as my knees and elbows before going to sleep because I notice it gets softer in the morning when I wake up.

I also carry this lotion in my purse which I place in a smaller bottle. I use it when

I’m on the go as a quick moisturizer when I use the restroom or just to moisturize my hands when it feels dry.

Now that the cold months are here, I can use this more often whether I am at home or when I go out. It is cheap so I don’t have to worry about using it lavishly on my skin every time.

I love this lotion very much and I’m happy to recommend this to other lotion lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31710861070931/k2311a107/10.7.09