Twix Chocolate Bar  » Food  »
  • I think the combination of the sweet biscuit, caramel and chocolate is particularly delicious
  • These are even better if I keep them in the fridge as it makes the caramel go quite hard which I prefer
  • This makes them really chewy which I like, rather than the softness of a Twix that has not been chilled in the fridge
  • They usually cost about 45p but today I bought a packet of four for £1 which makes them only 25p each
  • This is slightly false economy for me though as I have no will power and I know they will be gone by tomorrow evening

• by jeanne71

Twix was first introduced into the UK in 1967 which means it has been around all my life and it has always been one of my favorite chocolate bars. Twix consists of two separate slim fingers of crunchy biscuit, topped with soft caramel and covered in milk chocolate.

I have different favorite chocolate bars depending on what kind of mood

I am in, and Twix is a bar that I choose when I want the nice taste combination of the biscuit, caramel and chocolate. If I want a more rich chocolatey hit I will go for another one. I think the combination of the sweet biscuit, caramel and chocolate is particularly delicious. These are even better if I keep ...

• them in the fridge as it makes the caramel go quite hard which I prefer. This makes them really chewy which I like, rather than the softness of a Twix that has not been chilled in the fridge.

I have bought so many Twixes over the years as they are filling enough to fill a space in my tummy inbetween meals and

satisfy any sugar craving I get. They usually cost about 45p but today I bought a packet of four for £1 which makes them only 25p each. This is slightly false economy for me though as I have no will power and I know they will be gone by tomorrow evening. Too tempting sitting there on the fridge shelf!

Twix Chocolate Bar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27710860990831/k2311a107/10.7.09